If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, (less freight charges if applicable) or a product exchange. The item must be returned in 'as new' condition, with all paperwork, packaging, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note that the following steps below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
Please make sure your return meets the following:
- Product is in new condition
- Product is in its original packaging
- Product was purchased in the last 7 days
- Product is not included in Exceptions (noted below)
Non-Returnable Items (unless due to faulty or damaged merchandise):
Due to shipping and delivery cost considerations, Privacy Filters, Custom-made Chairs, Desks, and Workstations are non-returnable.
If the following personal accessory products that make direct contact with skin have been opened, then they are non-returnable:
Neck and Travel Supports, Back Supports, Massagers, and Seat Cushions.
Sale Items are considered final sale and are non-returnable. Please do not ship these items back to Ergonomic Workstation Products Pty Ltd, as we cannot issue a credit to your account.
GUIDELINE FOR RETURNS
Pack the items securely. Please wrap the product to prevent it from getting damaged in shipment. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received. Please select a box size that fits your product. Include a copy of the invoice in the package.
Fill out the RETURN FORM and send it with the package to:
C/o Ergonomic Workstation Products Pty Ltd
ATT: Returns Department, Mob: 040 369 3780
9 Paroo Place,
Hillcrest QLD 4118
Please consider using registered mail with an Express Post Bag for your return package. Ergonomic Workstation Products Pty Ltd cannot be responsible for packages that are lost by mail.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable (exceptions - wrongly shipped or products received faulty/damaged).
Shipping cost for returns is at the customer's expense.
- After inspection to ensure the product is returned in original and working condition, refunds or credits are issued within 7 days of product receipt by Ergonomic Workstation Products Pty Ltd.
- Refunds will not be issued for products that are soiled, damaged or have missing parts.
If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we will be unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package.
- Please notify us about damaged merchandise within 24 hours of receipt, and make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging. Re-stocking fee may be applicable.