Z-Rest Footrest - Standard Carpet
A modern, adjustable, economical ergonomic footrest with a carpeted surface designed and manufactured in Australia. Free Delivery Australia Wide.
Hurry Up! Only 63 products left in stock.
Adjustable - Economical - Aesthetically Pleasing
Z-Rest have refined their design to give a more aesthetically pleasing and more adjustable product.
The ergonomic Z-REST™ footrest is very easy to adjust and will promote good blood circulation, minimise joint and ligament damage and alleviate back strain.
The Z-REST™ Standard Footrest with Marine Grade Carpet Surface is the easy and economical way to ensure office personnel sit comfortably all day everyday.
What Does Z-REST™ Do for You?
Z-REST™ together with a suitably adjustable Chair, will provide the two adjustable surfaces required to create an ergonomically acceptable workstation.
The greatest advantage of the Z-REST™ is its ease of operation, enabling the user/s to make required adjustments from day to day in a matter of seconds whilst seated. This is an extremely important feature. If the adjustment of a footrest is difficult, the user will not bother to make any alteration, therefore nullifying the footrests effectiveness.
Z-REST™ is a footrest and is not intended for any other purpose.
Alternative Spellings: zrest, zedrest, zeerest, zerest, zed-rest, zee-rest, ze-rest
Style: Sleek Modern
Easy adjustment without leaving your seat
Adjustment: 28 Combinations
Height & Angle Adjustable: 6° Increments
Surface: Marine Grade Carpet
Material: Sturdy Aluminium Construction
Finish: Highly Durable Anodised
Australian Designed and Owned
Warranty: 1 Year
1. Place the Z-REST™ with the top join facing you. Position the open end to face away from you. This will give you the support.
2. Raise the back of top platform to the desired angle.
3. Raise the front of top platform to the desired height.
Ergo Tips - Footrest
1. A footrest combined with a suitably adjustable chair, will provide the two adjustable surfaces required to create an ergonomically acceptable workstation.
2. An ergonomic footrest will promote good blood circulation, minimize joint and ligament damage and alleviate back strain.
3. It is important that a footrest be easy to operate to enable the user/s to make required adjustments from day to day in a matter of seconds whilst seated.