bExact Prestige (Extra High Back, Medium G2 Seat)
"Build Your Own" Chair. The most adaptable Chair ever designed for You! Features a unique world-first adjustable Comfort Control Posture Support System, Gel-TeqTM Seating Technology and a 130kg Weight Rating. Free Delivery Fully Assembled to Brisbane Areas.
Hurry Up! Only 100 products left in stock.
N.B. The chair comes upholstered in a Black Fabric called Laine Rave Techno - 100% Nanosoft Polyester; Commerical Textile Association Heavy Duty Commercial Use; 10 Year Warranty. Other Fabrics/Colours are available. Please see Specifications for further details.
Finally, a chair where one size can fit many...
From the Posture Balance Range of Ergonomic Chairs comes the bExact Prestige Chair with an Extra High Back and Medium Flat Gel-TeqTM G2 Seat.
The bExact Prestige presents with a bold, bordered upholstery detailing that represents strength and leadership.
Designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia, the Prestige has been developed to meet the growing demands of the 'Agile Working Environment'.
An elite concept that marvels in both its aesthetics and functionality is what sets the Prestige apart from all others.
The bExact features the unique and world-first adjustable Comfort Control Posture Support System.
So simple and quick to adjust, bExact responds to your size and shape with a perfect fit.
If your Task Chair is shared with a co-worker, in a matter of moments it can be readjusted to suit them in the same way.
Think of how much more comfortable you will feel with a back that supports the contours of your shape, and how energised you will be at the end of each day sitting in a chair that follows your every movement.
It is so precise in its level of personal recognition that it is actually Exact.
The bExact revolutionises the adjustable backrest chair by utilising three Comfort Control dials on the side of the chair, each featuring 12x unique positions. The three tear-drop Comfort Control adjustments are used to increase or decrease the level of back-support to suit each individual preference.
Alternative spellings: bxact, be-exact, be-xact, be exact, be-exact, gelteq, geltec, gel-tec, geltek, gel-tek, gelteck, gel-teck, 3 dial, 3 dials
Maximum Weight Rating: 130kg
3-Lever Ergo Mechanism with Integrated Seat Slide, Adjustable Seat Height, Seat Tilt and Back Angle
Extra High Back:
- Height: 780mm
- Width: 420mm
- Comfort Control Posture Support System
- 3 Tear-Drop Dials: increase or decrease the level of back-support
- Each Tear-Drop Dial features 12 positions
Medium Flat Gel-TeqTM G2 Seat:
- Depth: 440mm
- Width: 480mm
- Height Range: 460-550mm
- The Gel-TeqTM cushion has been designed and developed in Australia and has rapidly become the leading advancement in seat technologies. It is an all-new chemical compound that is neither Memory Foam, nor Visco-Elastic Foam. The aim was to create a seat which offered 100% contact with the shape of the user, and which would readjust each time that user shifted in their chair. It is always our philosophy to provide fully dynamic seating designs, and the target was to create a cushion which would be as flexible in its movement as the rest of the chair. Working closely with design engineers and industrial chemists to create the concept, market trials were undertaken in late 2012 to gain feedback from a wide range of different users in many different working conditions. These trials took place in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide and Perth. Clients were asked to trial the new Gel-TeqTM cushion in comparison to two other styles of seat and we received an overwhelming response in favour of the new style. This unique hybrid foam combines the properties of Visco-Elastic Foam and Gel to create a seat which moulds itself to the precise shape of the user and cradles the pelvis to assist them in maintaining optimum seating posture for extended periods. A good office chair should not just be comfortable when sat on for the first few minutes; it should continue to be comfortable for the entire day. That is the difference between a Soft Foam and Supportive Foam. Furthermore, the chair should be designed to aid the user to maintain a posture which will assist in the prevention of any new back-related injury from occurring. Gel-TeqTM responds to the movements of the user and as they do move throughout their working environment, immediately the Foam re-calibrates itself to the new posture. By maintaining a correct posture throughout the day, not only is the risk of injury minimised, blood circulation is maximised resulting in increased productivity. Many chair manufacturers combine different types and/or grades of Foams and make claims as to the healthcare benefits of having done so. Gel-TeqTM is an all-new hybrid platform that creates one balanced technology.
Gas Lift: Standard 100/43
5-Star Black Nylon Base: 700mm
Fabric: Black Laine Rave Techno - 100% Nanosoft Polyester; Commerical Textile Association Heavy Duty Commercial Use; 10 Year Warranty. (For customized upholstery, please choose Fabric/s from http://www.sustainablelivingfabrics.com.au/colour-ranges Additional charges apply for customized Fabric. Please allow 4-6 Weeks for Manufacture and Delivery. A small variation of the final seat size may occur depending on the upholstery chosen.)
Thread Colour: Black
Australian Designed & Made: Manufactured in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
7 Years (Standard Use - 8 hour usage per day, 5 days per week)
3 Years (24/7 Extended Use)
During this period, the Chair's manufacturer, Posture Balance will undertake to complete all warranty repairs at no charge, and on a prompt basis.
Please note, any repair that has been caused by anything other than acceptable wear and tear, will not be deemed as a warranty issue – and we will therefore provide you with a quotation for any required works, prior to the commencement of those repairs.
If you believe the chair is faulty, please refrain from using the chair. Damage that occurs as a result of continued use of a faulty product will not be covered under warranty.
What do I do if the chair is faulty?
1. Cease using the chair as it may be unsafe to use. Damage that occurs as a result of continued use of a faulty product will not be covered under warranty.
2. Complete and return the Product Repair Request form
Watch: Video on Operating the bExact Comfort Control Posture Support System Dials