Kinesis Advantage360 Professional Keyboard
The all new Advantage360 Professional Wireless Keyboard features the same great ergonomics as the base model, but without all the cables. Recommended for power users. Free Delivery Australia Wide.
Hurry Up! Only 99 products left in stock.
The Advantage360 Professional can connect wirelessly with up to 5 Bluetooth devices. Ditch the link cable for even more freedom of movement. The Advantage360 Pro uses the open source ZMK firmware for vast customization options for power-users.
The fully programmable Advantage360 features Kinesis's SmartSet Programming Engine which allows you to customize the keyboard's layout without installing any clunky software or special drivers, or accessing the internet.
Record macros, remap keys, and much, much more using convenient onboard shortcuts. SmartSet works on all major operating systems and enables the users to easily create, view, edit, share, and backup their custom layouts.
- 9 programmable layouts each with 5 programmable layers. Move between layers with a tap or a hold.
- Windows/Mac/PC Switchable (extra keycaps includes)
- One-touch, onboard key remapping so you can customize the layout to suit your typing style and preferences
- Heavy-duty, on-the-fly macros up to 300 characters long. Choose from 9 playback speeds and add timing delays to ensure proper playback.
- Native Dvorak layout which can be customized independently of the default QWERTY layout
- All settings are saved to the keyboard's 8MB flash memory
Unlike the base model, which uses Kinesis' proprietary SmartSet Engine, the Pro uses open source ZMK firmware. Program the keyboard using the web-based configurator or simple text syntax. Power users can access the code on GitHub to build and share their own features.
Note: The Advantage360 Professional is designed for power users and is not nearly as easy to program as the Advantage360 with SmartSet. ZMK does not support onboard programming, so users who rely on that feature may not be satisfied with the Pro.
The Advantage360 Professional GUI leverages an open-source, web-based application designed by Nick Coutsos. Add layers, customize actions, and configure basic macros.
Alternative spellings: advantage 360, kenesis advantage 360, kinisis, kinises, kineesis, keenisis, keeneesis
ZMK Open-Source Programming Engine
Global White Backlighting
ABS Shine-Through Keycaps
Mechanical Key Switches:
Compatibility: Plug & Play